Third Son quickly made his mark in the techno scene and he’s shown no sign of slowing down. He’s gone from a relatively unknown artist to one-to-watch, to the highly respected international producer/live DJ he is today – all within a two-year period.
The London-based, 26-year-old came from a musically-trained family who got him involved from an early age. With a natural desire to create, and a love for electronic music, Third Son quickly thrived as an artist. He had 18 tracks in Beatport’s top 100 in 2015 alone. Having an incredible collection of records, we asked Third Son about his most loved top 7 most loved productions.
1. Third Son – Refuge (Original mix)
2. Third Son – Black Matter (Original mix)
3. Third Son – The Girl Reprise (Original mix)
4. Third Son – The Girl with the Flaxen Hair (Original mix)
5. Third Son – Melancholia (Original mix)
6. Third Son – Climb to the Sun feat. Haptic (Darlyn Vlys remix)
Darlyn has great taste. I’ve worked with him a lot in the past, and he’s certainly one to look out for.