Fun loving techno titans, Pig&Dan have gained much recognition over the last few years with their string of smash hits. This year alone they have collaborated on two standout releases, first with Adam Beyer on Drumcode and then Monika Kruse on Terminal M. Not forgetting their most recent chart topping EP “Starting Again” came out on their very own imprint ELEVATE in July.
This August, going solo, Dan is offering Aussie fans a massive 7 date tour from the 18th through to the 26th, visiting some of the countries best venues from Perth to Wollongong. They have been to these beach blessed shores before and played nation wide, so we wanted to know what their fondest memories of Australia were. The last time the guys were in Australia, was back in 2015, so get your techno fix in one of the cities below!
Top 5 Fondest Memories since their last trip
1. The incredible energy of the crowd at Earthcore festival just outside Melbourne.
2. Breathtaking beauty of the Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney.
3. Going to a golf course outside Melbourne and hanging out with 100s of Wild Kangaroos!
4. Eating at my favorite health food restaurant on the planet “Raw Kitchen” in Fremantle near Perth
5. I’m such a gigantic street art fan and have spent many long days observing some of the best street art around the globe. Australia is champion when it comes to variety and volume, nothing comes close and it’s incredible that it’s so tolerated!
Top 5 Lifestyle Cruising Tracks
Swiss – Deeb
Strike The Root – Thievery Corporation
OneTwoSeven – Pig&Dan
We And Dem – Bob Marley and The Wailers
It’s A Long Road – Funky Porcini